By Donald L. Sparks
- Biodegradation of soil pollutants
- Herbicide resistance
- Silicon management
- Modeling solute delivery in soils
- Tissue cultures and crop improvement
- Soil salinity
- Crop/water relations
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 58 PDF
Best gardening & horticulture books
Jekka McVicar's ardour for herbs has advanced over forty years. during this, her first cookery ebook, 'queen of herbs' Jekka deals over 250 unique recipes utilizing basic backyard herbs, in addition to guidance for growing to be and protecting them. Herbs have lengthy been part of British culinary historical past, but few humans utilise them to their complete strength.
As dogmas in stem mobilephone examine are wasting their effect and up to date findings in regards to the use and cultivation of stem cells and tissue transplantation have spread out new healing avenues, this Ernst Schering examine beginning Workshop used to be initiated to focus on present and destiny methods during this box.
This publication is an ongoing try to supply concise, functional and usable info for the structure, development and maintenance of fountains, ponds, waterfalls and streams. it's written for all; from the architect or clothier to the installer to the top person. The sections of this e-book are prepared in logical order; with layout thought of first, parts of prices thought of, building procedures/choices, stocking and ongoing upkeep lined commencing to finish.
This is often the definitive advisor to gardening with local vegetation at the prairies. Gardening with local crops has plenty of merits, not just to your backyard, but in addition for the atmosphere. What can be larger than a gorgeous, low-maintenance backyard that preserves biodiversity and withstands the prairie weather?
- Microelectrodes: Theory and Applications (Nato Science Series E:)
- The Serotonin Receptors (The Receptors)
- The Downfall of Cartesianism 1673–1712: A Study of Epistemological Issues in Late 17th Century Cartesianism (International Archives of the History of Ideas ... internationales d'histoire des idées)
- Daffodils, Narcissus, and How to Grow Them as Hardy Plants and for Cut Flowers, With a Guide to the Best Varieties
- Micropropagation of Orchids
Extra resources for Advances in Agronomy: 58
Advances in Agronomy: 58 by Donald L. Sparks