By Jake Block,Martin Ivanov Jordanov,Lawrence B. Stack,R. Jason Thurman
The first atlas of emergency diagnostic imaging that brings jointly each must-know radiographic approach and technique
Includes approximately 1,500 medical images!
Whether it is a CT, MRI, ultrasound, or x-ray, this accomplished, hands-on source is helping you learn and comprehend any imaging study--and publications you step by step during the strategy of creating a right analysis in keeping with radiographic effects. The Atlas of Emergency Radiology is full of diagnostic photographs for the complete spectrum of acute stipulations and emergencies.
- Filled with 1,484 figures that exhibit medical findings
- Concise textual content solidifies your snatch of medical and imaging correlations and includes:
- Radiographic summary
- Clinical implications
- Radiographic pearls
- Unique, updated bankruptcy on pediatric difficulties stories the entire variety of scientific concerns linked to children
Read or Download Atlas of Emergency Radiology PDF
Similar allied health professions books
Be ready for lecture room, clerkship tests, PANCE, PANRE, and recertification! Are you feeling crushed via the likely large volume of knowledge you must grasp? flip to this built-in studying process designed by means of PA educators for PA scholars and practising PAs.
This booklet deals potent, research-based options that may be combined and paired to tell apart arithmetic guide for prime tuition scholars via 4 varied studying types. examine From the specialists! join a Math expert improvement Institute on your area—visit www. ThoughtfulClassroom.
Please observe that this publication doesn't comprise the DVD accompaniment. if you want to have entry to the DVD content material, please buy the print model of this name. An easy-to-follow consultant and tutorial DVD proposing a variety of therapeutic recommendations. healing Taping for Musculoskeletal stipulations explores a wide choice of physique taping suggestions that may be used at any place from the wearing box to the clinic ward.
Greater than two hundred trauma-related diagnoses which are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated spotlight the second one variation of Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal Trauma. accomplished assurance of musculoskeletal trauma imaging retains you present with what’s new within the box. Succinct textual content, amazing illustrations, and updated content material make this name a must have reference for either normal radiologists and musculoskeletal imaging experts who want a unmarried, go-to medical consultant during this quickly evolving zone.
- Communication, Race, and Family: Exploring Communication in Black, White, and Biracial Families (Routledge Communication Series)
- Kids Can Be Kids A Childhood Occupations Approach
- Otoacoustic Emissions: Clinical Applications
- Ventilator Modes Made Easy: An Easy Reference for RRT's, RN's, and Medical Residents
- Clinical Case Studies in Physiotherapy E-Book: A Guide for Students and Graduates (Physiotherapy Pocketbooks)
Additional info for Atlas of Emergency Radiology
Atlas of Emergency Radiology by Jake Block,Martin Ivanov Jordanov,Lawrence B. Stack,R. Jason Thurman